• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Milestone Wow, suddenly our subscribers and views are way up

OP
OP
Boating Journey

Boating Journey

TubeBuddy Star
www.boatingjourney.com
Subscriber Goal
Agreed and it is hard to not veer off of our topic. When we did the liveaboard tug post, I basically took my 4 terms and moved the words around to find the better score. I started with "living on a '86 nordic tug 32"...that had a poor score, then I tried "can you live on a 32' tug?" poor, finally I found that "living on a nordic tug 32" had the best score - but it was still only "good", but better than poor or fail.

Reactions: Geo and Damon

InspirationalbyMarie

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I agree with @Boating Journey ,I find that sometimes switching the words around using the Keyword Explorer tool helps to increase the score the way, so far as you are careful not to veer off topic it is quite useful. Avoiding using generic terms but rather being more specific also helps at times too.

OP
OP
Boating Journey

Boating Journey

TubeBuddy Star
www.boatingjourney.com
Subscriber Goal
For the video that jumped up to almost 1000 views in 24 hours, we used specifically "Nordic Tug"...it must have a HUGE following. I found the same thing for another channel (Nordhaven), so brand specific (versus generic boating) seems to have the best results.