• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question I forgot to put an image in my video

Gunjit

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I just made a video but I forgot to put an image in it and in the youtube editor I don't see an option to do that. What can I do?

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
The YT editor is pretty useless, until they finish upgrading it. I think you will most likely have to delete the original video, re-edit the file, and reupload.

Reactions: Dr Pixel Plays

Jeffrey Powers

TubeBuddy Legend
geekazine.com
Re-encode and upload. Set the old version to "Unlisted". Change description, title to "New version of video here:" and link to new video. Remove all tags and playlists from the old video.

If it's pretty new with few views, replacing won't hurt numbers. But changing quickly is important.

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Yes , I agree with all . ThatΓÇÖs what you have to do .

Keep the video in Unlisted which means Only the person with the YouTube link can open it .

Re-upload it (if is utmost necessary). I know itΓÇÖs frustrating but thatΓÇÖs the only way .

I had to face the same situation few months back too.

OP
OP
Gunjit

Gunjit

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
The YT editor is pretty useless, until they finish upgrading it. I think you will most likely have to delete the original video, re-edit the file, and reupload.
I don't think im gonna reupload as the change isn't that important

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
there's no way to insert anything into a video except for pulling the video down and re-uploading later if the picture is super important. if the picture isn't important and is just there for artistic reasons, I wouldn't worry about it.
The YouTube editor is mostly designed to REMOVE elements from a video. Maybe one day we'll be able to add elements to our videos, but I find that unlikely.