• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice How to optimize with double niches?

woman and the soul

Hello friends....
I just join you tube 3 weeks ago and My channel is about cooking and healing...I confused about the tag and the keyword because of the double niches.....Will you tube hesitate or confuse to recommend my video? I use TubeBuddy to optimize it.....Is there any tips for me? Or I should just get going? Thank you friends.....

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello friends....
I just join you tube 3 weeks ago and My channel is about cooking and healing...I confused about the tag and the keyword because of the double niches.....Will you tube hesitate or confuse to recommend my video? I use TubeBuddy to optimize it.....Is there any tips for me? Or I should just get going? Thank you friends.....

Is there double niches in the video or on the channel? That is a very different thing. If on the channel people who want the cooking may not care about the healing and vice versa. Think of it this way if you're watching a cooking show, and in the middle of it fortnite starts playing halfway through the episode, you may not be happy. You may like fortnite but that's not why you watched the video. Similarly you don't want people to feel that way about your content.

Reactions: Damon

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
to be fair, cooking and healing aren't tat far removed. Are you planning on traditional healing type food, or is the healing side not actually food related? I'd dare say having healing styled food (you could say keto and weight loss is also healing) opens the oportunity for far more specific tags which I think would benifit you.

Reactions: Dr Pixel Plays

Gunjit

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
You should try and fix days of each niche eg. you will post niche 1 on Tuesday and the niche 2 on friday