• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Do you put hashtags in the description, comments or where you normally put tags?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Because I don't have any experience with hashtags and do they improve your SEO.

hahstags go at the bottom of the description to activate above your YouTube videos title. This post is a great example of how to use them:

Hashtags are helpful .... I have got few views from my hashtags but the placement And number is also Important.

Chcek out these posts

Hashtags are not to be confused with video tags which are there own thing!

Ci Arts

Subscriber Goal
I'll try to put some hashtag in tag sections (i'll put more than 10 hashtag) and put 3 hashtag in description section
but untill now i dont really know what is the functions yet :oops:

Midas

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
themidasmvmt.com
Subscriber Goal
I put tags in the description and it 100% definitely helps with SEO. I embed it into my description, and my title. All three have to connect everytime for good YouTube SEO.

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hashtags are helpful .... I have got few views from my hashtags but the placement And number is also Important.

Chcek out these posts

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Because I don't have any experience with hashtags and do they improve your SEO.

hahstags go at the bottom of the description to activate above your YouTube videos title. This post is a great example of how to use them:

Chcek out these posts

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Yes ! I agree . What I meant was #mangorecipe for example . I got views from that hashtag. In analytics , it was showing me under ΓÇ£YouTube search terms ΓÇ£ . ThatΓÇÖs it .

Status
Not open for further replies.