• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life Tell Me Something AWESOME

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm feeling down today, so tell me something AWESOME that happened to you today that ISN'T YouTube related :) (mainly because there's more to life than views and subs)

Something awesome that's happened today, is while the world is under stress, the sun has risen and it's a nice day outside and I can see the sky and the sun :) also, my succulent plants are doing surprisingly well in their growth :)

Reactions: kitchen c/o ammama

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
16E01F4B-7059-4659-9B83-FED5E61AE10B.jpeg

Hi !!! I have felt really Awesome to see this !! This is my baby Mango Plant .

I planted this somewhere is mid of June . Watered it for 3 weeks and left hope but my Grandma continued to water and showed this to me Today.

I saw super super surprised and happy and all over the world to see this progress .

Again she proved me wrong and I am so happy for it.

With continuous effort and hard work & patience.... RESULT is for Sure !!

I hope this post makes you feel little better

InspirationalbyMarie

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Someone who was rude to my mother and I -(He pushed into the queue as we waited for cars to pass on the other side of the road so we could line up and get our car washed) He got his car washed before ours but then came back to us apologised stated 'I should not have done that, I am sorry 'and offered to pay for our car to be washed. It made us feel so good after our disappointment with his initial behaviour.
I hope this makes you feel good too. :blush::heart:

OP
OP
Beanie Draws

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Someone who was rude to my mother and I -(He pushed into the queue as we waited for cars to pass on the other side of the road so we could line up and get our car washed) He got his car washed before ours but then came back to us apologised stated 'I should not have done that, I am sorry 'and offered to pay for our car to be washed. It made us feel so good after our disappointment with his initial behaviour.
I hope this makes you feel good too. :blush::heart:
That's a very surprising and positive turn of events :) that's lovely to hear :)

Hi !!! I have felt really Awesome to see this !! This is my baby Mango Plant .

I planted this somewhere is mid of June . Watered it for 3 weeks and left hope but my Grandma continued to water and showed this to me Today.

I saw super super surprised and happy and all over the world to see this progress .

Again she proved me wrong and I am so happy for it.

With continuous effort and hard work & patience.... RESULT is for Sure !!

I hope this post makes you feel little better
I love mango! I'v enever seen a baby mango plant before :) now I want to get myself one :)

thanks for sharing! :)

• Love
Reactions: kitchen c/o ammama

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
HereΓÇÖs another awesome thing to tell, me with 61 subscribers got noticed by a bigger well known YouTube artist that has over 600k subscribers, donΓÇÖt know how he found one of my videos, but who cares, he dropped in and left a comment :blush:

Attachments

• F99D34A6-92D6-4039-8081-ED9F2E6E4388.png
    F99D34A6-92D6-4039-8081-ED9F2E6E4388.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 151

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm feeling down today, so tell me something AWESOME that happened to you today that ISN'T YouTube related :) (mainly because there's more to life than views and subs)

Something awesome that's happened today, is while the world is under stress, the sun has risen and it's a nice day outside and I can see the sky and the sun :) also, my succulent plants are doing surprisingly well in their growth :)

Got some good news for the Mods and forums coming soon :D

• Love
Reactions: Beanie Draws

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
Well it does not sound awesome but it is...
Our region is recommending travel with in the region, to stimulate the economy. We went to Boracay (one of the top islands in the world) and upon our return the local "authority" put us in a 2 week quarantine. I know the law, they do not. I got the city attorney, and a local radio station involved. Long story short - it turned into a screaming match in the yard (my wife and the town doctor mostly). The wrongful quarantine was lifted. It took me 3 days.

The awesome part is that I have been ready to move back to the city for about 2 years and now my wife is onboard ha ha. I am so bored out in the country. We are now looking for an apartment or house to rent in the city. Life is good.

And I am halfway through Umbrella Academy series 2.

• Love

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
They finally decided to open up my neighborhood pool here where I live today after it had been closed all summer due to partly cause of the virus but also cause the guy that takes care of it broke his foot so they couldn't get any water put in it before.

Also not happening/didn't happen today but I'm about to head to the beach in 4 days for a week with my family right before I head back to school the week after I get back. Looking forward to that.

• Love