• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel The good, the bad and the ugly of motherhood and all the messes that come with!

ThatBusyMama

www.facebook.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: ThatBusyMama
Title of introduction: The good, the bad and the ugly of motherhood and all the messes that come with!
Your name/ Alias: That Busy Mama
Where are you from? California
How did you find TubeBuddy? Selma Rivera's cleaning channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I came here to grow within the YouTube community, meet other YouTubers and learn all I can about being a YouTuber. My goal was to reach 1,000 subscribers to join a network but it looks like I found my place!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I just want to show people the real deal, down and dirty imperfections of motherhood and life in general. REAL messes, REAL breakdowns, REAL life. Someday I'd love to turn my channel into a revenue source and have a decent sized following. Not for fans or JUST money necessarily but to spread the positivity in embracing the craziness and reality in life and parenting.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly!
What are your hobbies? Cleaning, cooking, music, DIY'S, homemaking and so much more!
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is that my kids grow up happy to be successful humans who are never afraid to be themselves. Second to that, I just want to make a difference. I haven't found my purpose yet but as I am attending university full time for my bachelors degree in behavioral health science, I can imagine myself owning my own private practice as a psychologist. Research, projects, therapy, you name it. Along with these goals, my dream is to have a major following on YouTube proving that there's beauty and success found in the imperfections/chaos! You'll never see me in my videos just adjusting my pillow cases and moving things around. The mess is real, the chaos is real because it HAPPENS and that's okay! Y'all can vicariously watch me clean these disasters while raising small monsters and just OWNING it. ΓÇìΓÖÇ (with some cool side vids)
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/prettykylieahn

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Love the concept of your channel. Wish you all the best showing the imperfection of being a busy mum. We all dont have a clean perfect home like shown on TV but we love our little ones. Wishing you all the best.

• Love
Reactions: ThatBusyMama

brittanyjob13

Love! I will definitely be heading over to check out your channel since we seem to share the same kinds of videos! Excited to see your channel grow