• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Anyone having issues with firefox and TubeBuddy?

CBDHeadquarters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.cbdheadquartersemporium.com
Subscriber Goal
So I'm signed in but...

Somehow my TubeBuddy tool is missing?

Anyone else experience this today?
It's usually displaying the widget at top right...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-02 CBD Headquarters - YouTube.png
    Screenshot_2020-08-02 CBD Headquarters - YouTube.png
    653.1 KB · Views: 165
OP
OP
CBDHeadquarters

CBDHeadquarters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Well, I looked up the way to fix it in help doc, but it took a lot of back n forth to uninstall and get back working. It's working now :) Just wondering if this was only me or others too?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-02 CBD Headquarters.png
    Screenshot_2020-08-02 CBD Headquarters.png
    637.5 KB · Views: 139

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
So I'm signed in but...

Somehow my TubeBuddy tool is missing?

Anyone else experience this today?
It's usually displaying the widget at top right...
Generally happens to me when I've had the browser open for a long time. Sometimes small bugs and cache issues happen, and the best way to fix the issue is to simply reset the computer. I don't worry about uninstalling and re-installing it anymore, just letting the computer reset for a few seconds and re-opening firefox again tends to fix the issue.

I also notice, if you leave the browser open for too long, it won't save when you reply to comments. So I tend to refresh my tabs when commenting every 5 or so comments, just to make sure it's gone through properly.

• Love
Reactions: CBDHeadquarters
OP
OP
CBDHeadquarters

CBDHeadquarters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Generally happens to me when I've had the browser open for a long time. Sometimes small bugs and cache issues happen, and the best way to fix the issue is to simply reset the computer. I don't worry about uninstalling and re-installing it anymore, just letting the computer reset for a few seconds and re-opening firefox again tends to fix the issue.

I also notice, if you leave the browser open for too long, it won't save when you reply to comments. So I tend to refresh my tabs when commenting every 5 or so comments, just to make sure it's gone through properly.
Your so the man for saying that. (LEaving browser open too long) I'm Guilty as charged! Thanks for the guidence I thought I did something wrong and freaked...lol

• Love
Reactions: Beanie Draws
OP
OP
CBDHeadquarters

CBDHeadquarters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I just wanted to update this as I found a very easy way to fix this, but wanted to try it out a few days before updating this post.

IMG_18462.jpg

1)So I goto Firefox add ons and simply disable TubeBuddy app.
2)Then I wait until it falls to the bottom of the list and then click refresh.
3) Next I enable it again and WALLA, Back to power up mode!

So much better than installing and removing then signing up again to get it working. Give it try if it happens again and lmk if it worked for you as well.

Attachments

• IMG_18462.jpg
    IMG_18462.jpg
    598.8 KB · Views: 135