• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy New to TubeBuddy!

Dr Pixel Plays

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
You usually find this app if you are looking for SEO, and for that, it's basically a must-have. Especially, the keyword explorer is great for finding keywords. I'm sure that a lot of my search traffic came from using better tags with TubeBuddy.

Well, and if you aren't that interested in the SEO features, there are still a bunch of useful other features. Stuff like copying tags, canned responses, a thumbnail maker, and a lot more.

The only thing that TubeBuddy can't do is hurting your channel. There's literally no disadvantage to it. Just learn about the features, and I'm sure you'll find something that helps you!

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
This question have been asked so many times. If you do a search you will seee a lot of comment on this.
It is amazing for many reasons which I have stated in my presvious comment on Tubebuddy.
1. tag made perfect
2. Social monitro
3. Best pracitce
3. Linking a particular video to all your video for people to watch.
4. canned post
5. A/B testing

etc

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Seems this isn't a question about any of TubeBuddy's specific tools or any bugs or errors, this seems more of a general youtube/tubebuddy conversation which I think would benifit from us all sharing our stories of how TubeBuddy has helped us :)

Tubebuddy it'self is a tool to help you gain better seo (and my seo has improved alot over the years of me using tubebuddy) I went from using single workd tags that did nothing for my discovery, the good rankable seo.

OP
OP
ThatBusyMama

ThatBusyMama

www.facebook.com
Subscriber Goal
Seems this isn't a question about any of TubeBuddy's specific tools or any bugs or errors, this seems more of a general youtube/tubebuddy conversation which I think would benifit from us all sharing our stories of how TubeBuddy has helped us :)

Tubebuddy it'self is a tool to help you gain better seo (and my seo has improved alot over the years of me using tubebuddy) I went from using single workd tags that did nothing for my discovery, the good rankable seo.
Thank you so much! I'm excited to see results and meet new youtubers along the way.

Angela Philip apoe

Subscriber Goal
Hello everyone! I am new here also and a new YouTuber just discovered this lovely community.. I really don't know my way around here but seeing all the comments and response I am loving it already hopefully I grow my channel from here.thanks guys

ScenicSitesAndBites

TubeBuddy Pro
scenicsitesandbites.com
Subscriber Goal
We are new to the forums as of yesterday and have already found some great advise on here. As for TubeBuddy app, we have been using that for months and it has been a lifesaver for coming up with titles and tags etc.