• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Me and my crafting adventures!

User name: Sofia Malin DIY
Title of introduction: Me and my crafting adventures!
Your name/ Alias: Sofia
Where are you from? Sweden
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through youtubers like Roberto Blake, Derral Eves, Think media etc.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm a big fan(atic) of optimizing. It doesn't matter if it's shoe lacing or porridge making, if I can optimize it, I will! :D I hope to get some useful tips and tricks on how to get started on youtube.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd like to build a small crafting community and find my love and excitement for crafting again.
How frequently do you upload? Hopefully I'll manage once a week! I actually posted my first video today, which was freaking nerve wracking... I've worked on it for months upon months and it's still cringy beyond belief lol!
What are your hobbies? I used to be big into all kinds of crafts but I don't really make time for it ever since I started studying at university. I'd like to change that! I miss the proud feeling of having made something, even if I'm a total amateur and it ends up looking nothing like I intended :D
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFCDn5u-H9e3FkuQJdJ9Oqw?view_as=subscriber

Last edited: