• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Which email should I contact if I have trouble with YouTube?

hammers

I think you're better off DMing @TeamYouTube on twitter https://twitter.com/TeamYouTube Zions bank online and they usually respond within 48 hours or so. They will most likely tell you to do something via the app, but it also depends on what your trouble with YouTube actually is? Some issues they can't do anything about.
Thanks for the advice. But Do they reply to the help post in twitter? If they do, it would be great.
Thanks again.

Last edited:

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Thanks for the advice. But Do they reply to the help post in twitter? If they do, it would be great.
Thanks again.
sometimes, but they mostly ask you to DM, and then they were generally ask you to report issues via the app or website itself. If all you're asking about is monetisation with watch time, I wouldn't bother, they don't answer those questions.

Reactions: JasCool Gaming

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Yeah Ive seen far faster responses on Twitter, thats my go to. Also helps to retweet others requests (kindly)... if you ever need to get in touch it's nice to have people who help you out.

OP
OP
JasCool Gaming

JasCool Gaming

TubeBuddy User
Yeah Ive seen far faster responses on Twitter, thats my go to. Also helps to retweet others requests (kindly)... if you ever need to get in touch it's nice to have people who help you out.

I try twitter, they never respond to me.

depends on what you are trying to contact them about?

YouTube copyright teams

sometimes, but they mostly ask you to DM, and then they were generally ask you to report issues via the app or website itself. If all you're asking about is monetisation with watch time, I wouldn't bother, they don't answer those questions.

I DM youtube on twitter a few days ago, they haven't reply yet. What should I do

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I try twitter, they never respond to me.

YouTube copyright teams

I DM youtube on twitter a few days ago, they haven't reply yet. What should I do
If itΓÇÿs about copyright claims, thereΓÇÖs no point trying to email or DM them, if you feel the copyright claim is wrong, youΓÇÖll have to dispute the claim via the YouTube studio. If itΓÇÖs about someone stealing YOUR content, all you can do is report the video itΓÇÖself. They donΓÇÖt really respond to issues about copyright. If the issue is serious, youΓÇÖre better off contacting a lawyer.