• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Issue regarding sponsored upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunjit

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Yesterday I had hit 100 messages on tubebuddy fourms and as it was mentioned in the title ladder, I started a conversation to @Andrew and @Ikerot regrading that and no one is responding

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
You should be getting soon.

But I have a question. You seem to have PRO version and SEO is in PRO version isn't it ?

OP
OP
Gunjit

Gunjit

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
You should be getting soon.

But I have a question. You seem to have PRO version and SEO is in PRO version isn't it ?
I don't have pro version currently, It's just that when I joined the fourms I had the pro version that's why the badge is still there

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Andrew always Answer but we need to consider time zone. I normally send and go to bed then when I wake up its done. By the way am in London and I think they are in America(correct me if I am wrong). I guess this post will be marked closed very soon once he wakes up lol

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Yesterday I had hit 100 messages on tubebuddy fourms and as it was mentioned in the title ladder, I started a conversation to @Andrew and @Ikerot regrading that and no one is responding
This should be fixed now :)

Please remember to be patient, especially on the weekend as we don't work 7 days a week :x

Status
Not open for further replies.