• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Declined Preloaded comment/auto reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fact Ghonto

All the time someone commenting & I have to rply "thanks" for all the comment Individually... what if a auto comment button introduced... They who doesn't want they don't have to but its useful to many youtubers... just a thought...

Dr Pixel Plays

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
All the time someone commenting & I have to rply "thanks" for all the comment Individually... what if a auto comment button introduced... They who doesn't want they don't have to but its useful to many youtubers... just a thought...
What is the point if you don't reply to every comment individually? The reason for commenting it to have interaction with your audience. If you essentially want a bot that does this, it will only hurt your channel.

Reactions: Fact Ghonto

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
This is already there. I have basic 3-4 canned response(Tubebuddy) for generic responses when the response is more like 'Thanks' ' You are welcome' ' Your point is valid' but when I need to address an issue raised I make it more personal by typing. It all depends on your audience and your niche. For a gaming site with someone just saying 'Lovely video' of cos canned response feature is there for you to use. Even YouTube has one they recently rolled out.

Status
Not open for further replies.