• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Joined & Confused

Fact Ghonto

Just Joined this forum & got confused what todo .. how to start... there are too many things but cant understand what should i do first.. help me if possible.

Reactions: rashed uddin

Gunjit

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
You can check out the tubebuddy's official youtube channel

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
First of all, Welcome to the Forums.

This is an amazing place to learn and share.

Firstly go through our Forum Rules. Next check out the different Forum Lists available. Each have their own set of rules.

People will keep posting "posts" like the way you just did and you "reply" like the I am doing. Simple.

If you be active in the Community, Community will give you back.

You can ask for your video reviews , channel reviews , ask any suggestion or give any suggestion or tips.

Just as of now start with this understanding .. the rest you will understand very soon.

Reactions: Dr Pixel Plays

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm unsure if you mean these forums? or TubeBuddy in general? If you mean TubeBuddy in general, then TubeBuddy has an entire youtube channel worth of videos to help you understand a range of things, but keep in mind, I've been using tubebuddy for years, and I'm STILL learning. So just accept you won't know everything, and things will come to you over time and you'll get better and better at understanding things over the months.

As for this forum, we have some pinned topics and rules at the top of each differant section of this forum which indicates the rules and expectations. The best way to use this forum however is if you have a question, there's a big "SEARCH" bar in the top corner, and there's a good chance someone else has already asked the question you're wanting to ask, so you can check those results first as they might have answers already that you can learn from.

The golden rule however, is don't spam (multiple of the same post) don't beg (plz subscribe etc) don't self promote (check out my channel/check out my video) and you'll be fine. These forums are designed for community discussion of our tactics and experiences. This isn't the place to just dump videos in the hope of one or 2 extra views.

I really think your best option on these forums is to simply read. Read, read, read. And if a thread has something interesting that you want to share your thoughts on, then reply. But reading is a great way of learning :)

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I'm unsure if you mean these forums? or TubeBuddy in general? If you mean TubeBuddy in general, then TubeBuddy has an entire youtube channel worth of videos to help you understand a range of things, but keep in mind, I've been using tubebuddy for years, and I'm STILL learning. So just accept you won't know everything, and things will come to you over time and you'll get better and better at understanding things over the months.

As for this forum, we have some pinned topics and rules at the top of each differant section of this forum which indicates the rules and expectations. The best way to use this forum however is if you have a question, there's a big "SEARCH" bar in the top corner, and there's a good chance someone else has already asked the question you're wanting to ask, so you can check those results first as they might have answers already that you can learn from.

The golden rule however, is don't spam (multiple of the same post) don't beg (plz subscribe etc) don't self promote (check out my channel/check out my video) and you'll be fine. These forums are designed for community discussion of our tactics and experiences. This isn't the place to just dump videos in the hope of one or 2 extra views.

I really think your best option on these forums is to simply read. Read, read, read. And if a thread has something interesting that you want to share your thoughts on, then reply. But reading is a great way of learning :)
Can I use this Words if someone else asks next time ? I love the way you indicated ΓÇ£ ΓÇ£ SEARCHΓÇ¥ ΓÇ£ !! Lots of meaning and feeling behind it ...

copyright permission required .

• Love
Reactions: Beanie Draws

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Can I use this Words if someone else asks next time ? I love the way you indicated ΓÇ£ ΓÇ£ SEARCHΓÇ¥ ΓÇ£ !! Lots of meaning and feeling behind it ...

copyright permission required .
Definitely you can :) I had an issue with my drawing not exporting properly. Instead of asking and waiting a few hours for my question to be answered, I used their forum's search option and found others had the same issue, and found the answer within a few minutes :) Searching for answers before asking is such a useful thing to do sometimes :)

Reactions: kitchen c/o ammama

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Definitely you can :) I had an issue with my drawing not exporting properly. Instead of asking and waiting a few hours for my question to be answered, I used their forum's search option and found others had the same issue, and found the answer within a few minutes :) Searching for answers before asking is such a useful thing to do sometimes :)

Thank you so much ! I totally agree about the Search .

Reactions: Beanie Draws

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Just Joined this forum & got confused what todo .. how to start... there are too many things but cant understand what should i do first.. help me if possible.
I also want to say welcome, you are in the right place, so donΓÇÖt feel too intimidated, weΓÇÖre all here to create a positive environment and exchange some ideas and thoughts on various topics.

As itΓÇÖs been pointed out, staying active on here will unlock some nice small treats, and just keep things positive.

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
My recommendation is for you to start with ' Channel review' I mean you are here because you want to grow your channel and improve. I also tell people who have asked me to start with the review. Let people check out what you are doing and what you need to inprove. Remember their is a rule, I think you must have reviewed someones channel before yours is done so do that first. Once that is done, you can use the feedback to search comments related to what was thrown to you about your channel. All I cna say is have an open mind, the reviews are done with your best interets at heart.