• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question demonetized

MaryNgozi

Subscriber Goal
Why is youtube not flashing the wrong channel and when you ask the team for human review they don't reply it's so painful
They start telling you to reused content why it not ture
Too bad sitting on my money also Why YouTube is giving me depression

Gunjit

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
So did your whole channel get demonetized or just the video?

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
What is the reasoning? Recycled content, copyright abuse, terms of service issue or lack of hours/subscribers?

As an aside it is important to note that to anyone who has a physical need for the money that is available because of YouTube some time should be spent learning how to capitalize on income sources outside of YouTube. They often pay better and the combination of multiple income streams is less likely to affect you, particularly with issues like this.

Reactions: Dr Pixel Plays

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
You obviously don't want help. Good luck following that strategy with that attitude.
I was going to say that. She came here for people to help but the attitude is not right so am just going to leave this post and help someone who really needs our help.
Voice overing someone else content without adding your own part to the video will be flagged unless they are viral news which everyone got from the net.
Are you ok, the live stream I did, and same live steam other people are doing, and ads is running on it, or the voices you hear is your voice right

Stan asked you a question but you are not answering it.

This community is built on people being polite to each other. Your tune is a little harsh as we need to know what the problem is before we can offer a solution. No one here works for YouTube but we use our experience to advice. Cant really help as I need to watch your video before I can make any suggestions.

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Too bad sitting on my money also Why YouTube is giving me depression
If YouTube is giving you depression, then itΓÇÖs not for you, building a channel should be about having fun while doing it, loads of it, viewers will pick up on that easily, and decide if a channel is worth subscribing to.

A horrible workplace with low morale and the worst bosses, blaming their staff for everything, and taking all the rewards etc etc, or workplace bullying, should give you depression, not uploading videos to YouTube.

Last edited:

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Thanks for your help, I do appreciate you, let me now explain to you because I see you are black and if you are a Nigerian you will know that we the Igbo are fighting for our freedom BIAFRA and if you check my other. Videos you will see me more of them are unique and if it's because of the live stream that make youtube that I made when every MY Leader is live they should have stop ads running on dose one instant of what dey did I will love you to go back to that channel take a good look at it, check my vlog my own live stream
Other content their I did my voice in it, JUST ASK YOU DO ON YOUR CHANNEL TOO,
Take noted not every thing is about money money they are thing we do just because will love doing them and not for the money Ok I wish you understand my own part of the story and once again, thank you I do appreciate God bless

Hi Ngizi, I have gone through your channel and I will have to tell you a candid truth, you are copy righting Nnamdi Kanu videos and putting them on your channel which means YouTube will strike you. Nnamdi Kanu has a YouTube channel which he must have uploaded his videos on so he will be the one that will flag your video as copy right. Now you have compared your channle to mine, please you need to go back and go through my channel, I will never run a 1hr 30 mins video of someone else on my channel. I do not use videos that have water marks or logo cos they are other peoples work. I use viral videos which I must make mine by talking about the issues, viral video are on the net for people to talk about and people in my niche normally use it but we differentiate on it by putting our own style so WE ARE NOT DOING THE SAME THING. I spend 3-4 hours on all my video talking about issues, getting and taking pictures to go with the story. I do not use more than 1 mins of viral videos and this is in line with Fair use policy of YouTube. Any video that is more than 1mins I must have paid for the clip from the orginal owner. In most of your videos you just do the intro then play the persons video without adding any other inpute. In all my video I do my intro, raise the topic then play a little clip of the video then I have a discussion about the video which means that 80-90 % of my vieo is about me discussing the issues surrounding the video which is generally acceptable in all social media monetization program even pewdiepie uses Dr. Phile clips.

1 Make sure that you are not using more than 1-2 mins of other people videos.
2. Why are you making the video, discuss about the issue, talk to your viwers after playing the video or give them a learning point.
3. Please any video with Logo or people that have their own YouTube channel like Nnamdi Kanu, dont bother using their video cos it will lead to strike.

This is my personal review about your channel, if you will just carefully go through anyone that you know that have been just uploading peoples video without it being a discussion, YouTube must have taken it down recently. You still have your channel and your subcribers so it is easier to build, 90 days is nothing but you need to unlist some of the video you have on your channel.

Meanwhile, yes I am Nigeria and I responded because I am Igbo and I can see you needed candid advise. Private text me if you need more help.

Have a lovely day.

Reactions: Dr Pixel Plays