• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel I am a married women 30 yrs Old..I m persuing studies and i am so passionate about creating videos and love that my knowledge and tricks to be shared

User name: Indianakitchen15@gma
Title of introduction: I am a married women 30 yrs Old..I m persuing studies and i am so passionate about creating videos and love that my knowledge and tricks to be shared with people I love cooking healthy food and manage things very well.
Your name/ Alias: Yogita Peswani
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I found it really exciting that there is such a platform provided where i can connect with YouTube community..I would love to discuss regarding my channel and get feedback.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To Present my voice in front of people, to provide them with the knowledge of modern lifestyle changes..And to talk them regarding trending issues of health and diet. And to become a popular YouTuber in my field.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Dancing, cooking, Reading topics realated to health and lifestyle.
What is your biggest dream? My dream is to bring a good change in life of people and to be known as a really good youtuber who present things so well.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOVHNg5SfwN5tlIbjd9M4NA

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi ! Welcome to the Community !

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section.

All the best for your journey ahead!

Gunjit

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
It's my first time seeing a 30 year old person study

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
It's my first time seeing a 30 year old person study
Ohhh !! My mom Studied till her early 40's ... like a proper certificate course and exams ...

My Grandpa Studied even in his 50's . He loooovveedd to study & write exams & get a certificate .

Just telling my side ... that's it.

Gunjit

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Ohhh !! My mom Studied till her early 40's ... like a proper certificate course and exams ...

My Grandpa Studied even in his 50's . He loooovveedd to study & write exams & get a certificate .

Just telling my side ... that's it.
amazing