• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Free PRO 14 day trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

njb

Hello, I'm on the 14 day free pro trial and I want to upgrade now to a year subscription but I can't seem to? Can anyone help. Cheers

Reactions: Ade Setiawan

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I donΓÇÖt know the answer but I am also curious to know the answer. I am replying here so that I will get updated / notified when some replies to it .

OP
OP
njb

njb

Ok and I have 9 days left on my free pro trial but all I want to do is purchase it and take on a year subscription but I'm not able to. I'm guessing that I have to wait until the free pro sub runs out and the subscribe but will I lose all the info that I've inputted into 110 YT vids?

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Why are thinking that you will lose all info in your Videos ???

I have tried 2-3 free versions before and I utilised it by optimising my videos . My videos are still the same . They have the same tags ,etc

OP
OP
njb

njb

No I just thought that it would happen but as you say it's not the case. Thanks to Andrew I'll watch the video and this software is sso easy to use with a ton of great features. Thanks.

Through us at TubeBuddy? NO why would we do that o_O?
I know Andrew and it's just me that's all. Ignore my daft message :mad:

Through us at TubeBuddy? NO why would we do that o_O?

The software is brilliant Andrew and actually easy to use with a ton of really useful features too. Thank you.

Unfortunately I cannot move onto a monthly or yearly while I'm still on the 14 day Pro trial. I have tried but it won't let me, so I'll wait until it expires and then subscribe.

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy

Ade Setiawan

Subscriber Goal
Ok and I have 9 days left on my free pro trial but all I want to do is purchase it and take on a year subscription but I'm not able to. I'm guessing that I have to wait until the free pro sub runs out and the subscribe but will I lose all the info that I've inputted into 110 YT vids?

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Why are thinking that you will lose all info in your Videos ???

I have tried 2-3 free versions before and I utilised it by optimising my videos . My videos are still the same . They have the same tags ,etc
As mentioned above, you wont lose the info that you have put so far and yeh ! you will be able to upgrade after the end of free promotion.

No need to worry about your data :)

Status
Not open for further replies.