• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered The Upload defaults doesnt appear when uploading the video

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReachRishi

Subscriber Goal
For the past 2 days, when I upload videos, the TubeBuddy option to choose which upload default template is no longer visible.. there is no TubeBuddy icon that appears when the upload defaults in youtube studio pops up. All other areas, Tubebuddy is visible. Its very funny . Earlier with a refresh it used to appear, however now that doesnt happen either. Is this a bug ?

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi all.. I raised a support ticket for the issue and got confirmation that the new update fixes the issue. Sadly the new update is not yet available on Chrome as Google hasn't accepted the extention and put it on the store for us to update. There is a process for that in Google. Once it's uploaded on the chrome store, we can update the extention, and have this issue fixed. Let's hope it happens soon.
The review has been approved and the latest fix is up on the Chrome store now :)

Update your TubeBuddy and let me know if it works.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
For the past 2 days, when I upload videos, the TubeBuddy option to choose which upload default template is no longer visible.. there is no TubeBuddy icon that appears when the upload defaults in youtube studio pops up. All other areas, Tubebuddy is visible. Its very funny . Earlier with a refresh it used to appear, however now that doesnt happen either. Is this a bug ?

This has been fixed, please update your TubeBuddy version to the most latest version :D

Gunjit

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
You will have a little tubebuddy icon on the upload screen just click that and you will be all good

OP
OP
R

ReachRishi

Subscriber Goal
You will have a little tubebuddy icon on the upload screen just click that and you will be all good
Hi Gunjit - . thats the icon thats not visible and it used to be visible till about 3 days back.. As Andrew mentioned, it was a bug that got fixed in the update supposedly, however even after the updated version , its not working.

BRupisan

This is not working for me either. I do not see the TubeBuddy Icon either. I am on 1.45.897, any update on a fix?

OP
OP
R

ReachRishi

Subscriber Goal
Hi all.. I raised a support ticket for the issue and got confirmation that the new update fixes the issue. Sadly the new update is not yet available on Chrome as Google hasn't accepted the extention and put it on the store for us to update. There is a process for that in Google. Once it's uploaded on the chrome store, we can update the extention, and have this issue fixed. Let's hope it happens soon.

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
The review has been approved and the latest fix is up on the Chrome store now :)

Update your TubeBuddy and let me know if it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.