• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel You are not your past pain! You are loved! You are enough!

Lorato Phefo

User name: Lorato Phefo
Title of introduction: You are not your past pain! You are loved! You are enough! I do motivational videos, educational videos that are done in an entertaining way as well as vlogs and challenges.
Your name/ Alias: Lorato Phefo
Where are you from? South Africa
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am very new to Tubebuddy and would like to do more about how to get the most out of it and meet the other members of the community.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to reach and change as many lives as possible and challenge families to stop making certain topics like sex, rape, sexuality etc taboo. Parents have raised wounded adults because they themselves were wounded. The cycle needs to be broken for once and for all so I try to share my life as openly as possible. I would also like to reach 1000 + subscribers from my current 500 and reach the 4000 watch hours and beyond to get monetized. I would also like to turn my youtube channel into a business, invest in equipment and create high quality content. As a storyteller and a screenwriter, I have always wanted to have my own production company and initially i wanted it to be for TV but now I know I would like it to be on YouTube or both.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Singing, watching movies, writing!
What is your biggest dream? To own the biggest production company that produces social change projects.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwZDdw059Z8bm1uzHmujRA?view_as=subscriber

Last edited: