• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Editing Software Has anyone used VlogEasy?

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I saw this morning that TubeBuddy has partnered up with VlogEasy for a promo and I was wondering if anyone has used this app/software before. I have watched a couple of videos on YouTube but they all seem to be by the same people and I was hoping for an independent review. I've never heard of it, but some of the videos are over a year old so it's been about for a while.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I saw this morning that TubeBuddy has partnered up with VlogEasy for a promo and I was wondering if anyone has used this app/software before. I have watched a couple of videos on YouTube but they all seem to be by the same people and I was hoping for an independent review. I've never heard of it, but some of the videos are over a year old so it's been about for a while.

We are always looking for opportunities to work and give creators more options. We just wanted to help give more resources. They're newer, and looking for feedback. Once upon a time TB was there too. Your feedback could REALLY help them.

• Love
Reactions: Beanie Draws
OP
OP
Kari B

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
We are always looking for opportunities to work and give creators more options. We just wanted to help give more resources. They're newer, and looking for feedback. Once upon a time TB was there too. Your feedback could REALLY help them.
Thank you. I assumed if Tubebuddy was collabing with them they must be legit. I've downloaded the app now and I'm planning to use it for Instastories as my social media presence is sadly lacking. I love the idea of being able to pop up a quick vlog on the go that's already edited out my 'thinking gaps'.

Gunjit

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I haven't even heard of that. What is vlog easy?

OP
OP
Kari B

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I haven't even heard of that. What is vlog easy?
I saw it on TBs Instagram yesterday. It's an app in which you record yourself and it uses AI to take out dead space for you so you get a seamless piece of footage and don't have to self-edit. I believe you can now add in your own prerecorded footage and it will do the same. They are adding new tools and options like music, text, etc at the moment. I think it would be great for YouTube/Instagram stories.

If you vlog you should give it a try. I downloaded it and used it for an Instastory. I think I need a bit more practice but it's fairly intuitive and easy to use.

Cubey

What is that?

OP
OP
Kari B

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
What is that?
It's an app that makes vlogging easier by auto-cutting out dead space of your footage, so you don't have to - like an auto editor. It would be great for filming shorts if you're trying those at the moment.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
It's an app that makes vlogging easier by auto-cutting out dead space of your footage, so you don't have to - like an auto editor. It would be great for filming shorts if you're trying those at the moment.
Interesting... I wonder how it works out what dead space footage is. I might have to test it just to see what it does with footage.