• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Technology Channel Hello people, im Jorge from Mexico, i make videos of what is my passion, technology i buy and videos games i play

nastyflake

User name: nastyflake
Title of introduction: Hello people, im Jorge from Mexico, i make videos of what is my passion, technology i buy and videos games i play
Your name/ Alias: Nastyflake
Where are you from? Mexico
How did you find TubeBuddy? If i remember i must say Pewdiepie, i do remember one video where he mention this SEO Tool
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to share ideas and learn new ones of people using this tool in Spanish, i have doubts about it
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I just want people to interact with my videos, want to know if my experience or reviews help them. Would like to start a community
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? Computers, video games, i do crossfit at home for the moment and used to practice triathlon pre-covid
What is your biggest dream? Im about to get married so the next thing would be to start a family eventually
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj_-jdrD2SDxXRA2bU7Z4xA