• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hi there! my name is Ishay and I make bloxburg roleplays and more!

Snowyfrost1

User name: Snowyfrost1
Title of introduction: Hi there! my name is Angel and I make bloxburg roleplays and more!
Your name/ Alias: Snowy/Angel
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy?
I was looking on how to get my YouTube channel gain more views and subs and I knew I had stuff that I'm missing so I searched up some videos on YouTube and Google and I found out TubeBuddy Tool.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined the community because I think I can support others and help them with their questions and everything.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Get 1k subs that's my wish, to be honest, I always wanted to have 1k subs on YouTube it was my wish for many years and I hope I can accomplish that.
How frequently do you upload? 2 times a week
What are your hobbies? Playing Roblox, meeting new people and get friends with them, etc.
What is your biggest dream? To be successful in everything that I do, like for example School, Job, etc.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP_1Ycp2lNl6XolPUJerllg

Last edited by a moderator:

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi ! Welcome to the Community ! Looking forward for your support ! #Give&Getback

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section.

All the best for your journey ahead!