• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hello forum users! I'm Xarty, female *gaming* YouTuber!

Xarty

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Xarty
Title of introduction: Hello forum users! I'm Xarty, female *gaming* YouTuber!
Your name/ Alias: Xarty
Where are you from? Poland
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Advertising myself BUT also helping others
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Hit at least 1k subs within a year
How frequently do you upload? At least once per week
What are your hobbies? Making/listening to music, gaming, making/watching videos, tech stuff
What is your biggest dream? Earn enough money to be able to create a family
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6HYKnlqPP6ve9SHt65E9YQ

Dr Pixel Plays

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Welcome to the forums!

Make sure to read the rules and FAQ.

If you want promotion, you can post in the promotion area, once you've reached the requirements. But that's not a very targeted approach. I usually promote my videos via the Steam community and game Discord servers, provided they exist for the game. But longterm you want to learn SEO to get consistent views over time, and luckily you are at the right place to learn about this here! There are a ton of helpful posts on the forum, just browse around.

I would also recommend taking a look at the feedback board. You can get great feedback there.

You've got a lovely dream. I wish you good luck with your YouTube journey! It's not easy, but if you keep learning, improving, and don't give up, you can really build something wonderful.

Reactions: Xarty

FlameOh007

Subscriber Goal
Hey if you want we could play a game together. Just we need a game that we both play.