• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Is YouTube editor having technical issues?

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Has anyone else noticed that YouTube editor is having a few issues yesterday/today? I'm trying to edit out a few scenes in an old video to improve the AVD and once it has saved the trim and I try and watch it back on YouTube a while later, now, after where I did my first trim the audio doesn't match the visual. And today if I go into editor on another video the timeline at the bottom is showing different images to what is on the editing screen - it's about 30 seconds out.

Is it just mine or is anyone else having this problem?

I'm using Google Chrome.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
YouTube's always having technical issues from time to time. Usually just best to wait things out. It's only newly been released out of beta and some parts of studio classic are still being moved over which will likely cause bugs in other spots of studio. It usually sorts itself out pretty quickly.

OP
OP
Kari B

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
YouTube's always having technical issues from time to time. Usually just best to wait things out. It's only newly been released out of beta and some parts of studio classic are still being moved over which will likely cause bugs in other spots of studio. It usually sorts itself out pretty quickly.
Thanks, I'll try again tomorrow. It's just frustrating that I have a series of old vlogs I want to re-publish, but they need a little trimming. It's a shame you can't take videos down, edit them and then put them back up as long as it's still primarily the same video, and still keep your views etc. I'm sure my editing technique is much better now than it was two years ago.