• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Happy to be part of the community

talktalks

User name: talktalks
Title of introduction: Happy to be part of the community
Your name/ Alias: TalkTalks
Where are you from? Ireland
How did you find TubeBuddy? Roberto Blake
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am joining these forums because I am new to Youtube, and I am lost, I donΓÇÖt really understand sometimes, what should I do or not. I think that being part of the community will enlighten me. I want to learn from the community and also I am here to share my knowledge if there is something that I can help with.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to grow my channel, I just started my channel in the lockdown, because I had more times. So I decided to start a podcast and I uploaded the podcast on YouTube too. I like inspirational or motivational poems or speeches, so I decided to do something like that.
My goal is to inspire people and also to have my own Business.
How frequently do you upload? 2 times per week
What are your hobbies? Art, craft and playing music
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: WsQoR-XzCqPs3_w9hNa9IQ

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi ! Welcome to the Community ! You will definitely find help here. There are so many good posts here that are required for new YouTuber and you will find like minded people too !! All the best for your journey ahead !!

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section.

Reactions: talktalks