• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel An animal lover!

Wildlife with LUKE

User name: Wildlife with LUKE
Title of introduction: An animal lover!
Your name/ Alias: Wildlife with LUKE
Where are you from? Australia
How did you find TubeBuddy? My friend told me how good TubeBuddy was especially with tags
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to people to see how awesome animals are through my channel and i want to show the true beauty of animals. I also want to tell everyone how amazing TubeBuddy it is the best buddy to have to start your YouTube career!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would really like to get 1000 subscribers in a year!
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? Animals/wildlife as I have a animal channel
What is your biggest dream? To become a marine biologist and help save animals
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA7EoW09eJbPtvAFDTqPz-g?view_as=subscriber

OP
OP
Wildlife with LUKE

Wildlife with LUKE

I capture all different types of animals from snakes to birds and i post weekly. If you want to check out my videos you should probably press the notification button on my channel to get notified on my uploads.

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi Luke,

If you are looking to get 1000 subs in a year I have a couple of suggestions. Ask yourself what makes your videos different from the millions of other animal videos. Can you niche down a bit to help you grow - for example, I am a travel vlogger which is highly saturated so I have recently concentrated on family budget travel, making tour videos on two hotel chains and one theme park as my main focus and every so often I throw in something different for a bit of variety. In the past 28 days my views have rocketed, I'm gaining daily subs and i'm, the top contributor for those hotels, meaning I rank #1 for a lot of the tags and I come up top in search. Niching down and becoming an authority on three things has really helped my channel grow and I now have a much clearer path going forward. I hope this was useful.

Reactions: Dr Pixel Plays
OP
OP
Wildlife with LUKE

Wildlife with LUKE

Hi Luke,

If you are looking to get 1000 subs in a year I have a couple of suggestions. Ask yourself what makes your videos different from the millions of other animal videos. Can you niche down a bit to help you grow - for example, I am a travel vlogger which is highly saturated so I have recently concentrated on family budget travel, making tour videos on two hotel chains and one theme park as my main focus and every so often I throw in something different for a bit of variety. In the past 28 days my views have rocketed, I'm gaining daily subs and i'm, the top contributor for those hotels, meaning I rank #1 for a lot of the tags and I come up top in search. Niching down and becoming an authority on three things has really helped my channel grow and I now have a much clearer path going forward. I hope this was useful.
It definitely was, thankyou very much I'm going to start making my videos better by actually talking and informing my viewers about that certain animal, as most people don't really talk! To help me get better could you please shout out my channel on your channel, please?

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
It definitely was, thankyou very much I'm going to start making my videos better by actually talking and informing my viewers about that certain animal, as most people don't really talk! To help me get better could you please shout out my channel on your channel, please?
If I'm ever lucky enough to go to Australia I'll certainly think about it :)