• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Funny

Damaris

User name: Damaris
Title of introduction: Funny
Your name/ Alias: Maris
Where are you from? South Africa
How did you find TubeBuddy? A YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am here because I wanna join a platform where I can find genuinely great people and TubeBuddy is a great place to start because I can learn new things about YouTube and how it operates
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Society has convinced us that in order for us to be beautiful , we need to look a certain way or shape. But I wanna change that because I believe unicorns do exist and thatΓÇÖs why they are rare and to find , being a unicorn doesnΓÇÖt only mean having a horn , it means being different so different that no one can ever replace you . So I started my YouTube channel to help anyone out there that isnΓÇÖt comfortable in their body , and create a family where we can talk about anything
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? I dance , sing , edit pictures and listen to music
What is your biggest dream? To be come successful and independent
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCddeCPfgPXKOIyQF0acuxuQ

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Damaris, welcome to our community. We're glad to have you as part of the community. It's a great place to meet other members and find great ideas and tips.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

-264-Account-details-TubeBuddy-Forums.png