• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered How to Capitalise on a High Rate of Engagement? Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

InspirationalbyMarie

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I notice that I appear to have quite good engagement on my channel considering my subscriber count. How do I use this to my advantage? Any ideas or suggestions would be welcome.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I notice that I appear to have quite good engagement on my channel considering my subscriber count. How do I use this to my advantage? Any ideas or suggestions would be welcome.

Use canned responses to engage with them and recommend other content from you. Canned responses can be used to quickly save their name, so you're responses have their name in them. You can use comment formatting to add an extra layer of customization same with our Emoji Picker. Comments are good, if you can get other people to watch more of your content with them, so pin a comment to a video or playlist most related to your video it's on, and always do your best to be responsive in the comments. It's worked wonders for us at TubeBuddy!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

Use canned responses to engage with them and recommend other content from you. Canned responses can be used to quickly save their name, so you're responses have their name in them. You can use comment formatting to add an extra layer of customization same with our Emoji Picker. Comments are good, if you can get other people to watch more of your content with them, so pin a comment to a video or playlist most related to your video it's on, and always do your best to be responsive in the comments. It's worked wonders for us at TubeBuddy!

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Focus on maintaining the things that you do which cause such good engagement. You are genuine and your audience is responding to that. If/when you decide to pursue a channel sponsorship, ad integrations or push affiliate links that engagement will serve you well.

OP
OP
InspirationalbyMarie

InspirationalbyMarie

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Thank you for your suggestion, I am doing some of the above but I will try and implement them all asap

Focus on maintaining the things that you do which cause such good engagement. You are genuine and your audience is responding to that. If/when you decide to pursue a channel sponsorship, ad integrations or push affiliate links that engagement will serve you well.
I just realised that I did not thank you for visiting my channel and having a look. I really appreciate your time and feedback. :blush:

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB
Status
Not open for further replies.