• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel LenaAlexandra #yagirllena

lenaalexandra

User name: lenaalexandra
Title of introduction: LenaAlexandra #yagirllena
Your name/ Alias: Lena
Where are you from? North Carolina
How did you find TubeBuddy? A Facebook Group
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to join a new group for fresh youtube channels and a new community!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to have a strong base of subscribers, become monetized, and continue to find the goals to have fun with my channel!
How frequently do you upload? Weekly, Every Wednesday at 7PM
What are your hobbies? Talking, Vlogging, Editing, Listening to Podcasts, and Watching Youtube!
What is your biggest dream? To have such an energetic and crazy life that everyday is different and exciting
YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/c/lenaalexandra

OP
OP
lenaalexandra

lenaalexandra

Hi Everyone!

I've joined a couple of Facebook groups but I am excited to be a part of a forum to better educate myself on my new hobby and meet new people that have the same interests as me! Feel free to check out my channel! I'd love some critiques!

Dr Pixel Plays

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Welcome!

If you want feedback, I would recommend checking the feedback section, but make sure to give feedback first. You can get a lot of high-quality feedback here.