• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel My channel is all about wicca, spells, ritual etc..

Dgette

User name: Dgette
Title of introduction: My channel is all about wicca, spells, ritual etc..
Your name/ Alias: Dgette
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found this TubeBuddy accidentally while surfing google beacuse I was looking for a way to get more subscribers and viewers.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I was thinking I might be able to find friends here and get support although I know I have a boring channel and sometimes it makes me feel giving up, I'm still hoping I might still make it somehow.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I wish to have get more subscribers and viewers and also get a chance to be monetized.
How frequently do you upload? week or monthly depending how it may give me a good result of viewers and subscribers.
What are your hobbies? My hobbies.. watching horror movies, sharing my knowledge of making spells, magic, reading books about wicca and witchcraft, finding ways to learn new stuff.
What is your biggest dream? When I was a kid my dream was to be an actor or a rockstar but it made me realize later I am not fit for those. Sometimes I played along with local amateur bands here in the country I still couldn't make it on a higher level I always fail. As of now I am trying youtube in a simple way of publishing a text videos only about my knowledge in Wicca and Witchcraft. By the way I am not the kind of person that everyone sees in the movies like I will sacrifice human or animals. I am in love with nature and God/Goddess. Now my dream is kind of awkward, be a simple youtuber using only text, background wallpaper and music. I know this is kind of boring that is why I am not sure if I am gonna make but if it happens I make it here.. Then this dream is fulfilled and I am sure I will continue this and have fun doing this. I wish to continue living with this like a kind of work to earn so I may no longer need to keep going out of the crowd. Its hard to understand people here in my place or in my country but this is it this is where I am and where I live. I have to find a way that will make me happy of something I like to do of work.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPVff345Xb3yzGe9z8Fk1XQ

Caskey

Hello,
My team is doing a project for our Journal: Magic, Ritual, and Witchcraft. Could you help us with the resources and videos to substantiate our values? It's one of our tasks of Project MUSE at Johns Hopkins University.

Muzafir

Known Member
download.png