• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Mobile Suggestion Refresh button to update video views and likes (App version)

HeatherPsyD

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I love the TubeBuddy app, probably a little too much. :)

My feature request is a refresh button or option at the bottom of the app that updates the view count and likes for the videos listed, without having to scroll up to the first video and pull down the screen to refresh counts. Just a thought. :)

Thanks, guys, for all that you do!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I love the TubeBuddy app, probably a little too much. :)

My feature request is a refresh button or option at the bottom of the app that updates the view count and likes for the videos listed, without having to scroll up to the first video and pull down the screen to refresh counts. Just a thought. :)

Thanks, guys, for all that you do!

Please use the TubeBuddy mobile prefix in the future if this is for the app. We are revamping the mobile app, so I think this isn't a bad idea :)

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
YYYAAASSS!!! I always ennoy a good mobile update! Seriously owning a computer is sooooo 2019.

OP
OP
HeatherPsyD

HeatherPsyD

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Please use the TubeBuddy mobile prefix in the future if this is for the app. We are revamping the mobile app, so I think this isn't a bad idea :)
My apologies for not using the mobile prefix, I'm new here and I noticed it as soon as I posted, but I could go back and edit. Mentally noted for future reference. :)