• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Psychologist (Clinical & Forensic) Saying Heyyyy to Everyone!!

HeatherPsyD

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: HeatherPsyD
Title of introduction: Psychologist (Clinical & Forensic)
Your name/ Alias: HeatherPsyD (aka DrWanderlust)
Where are you from? Living in DTLA, but from East Coast
How did you find TubeBuddy? Browsing YT months ago
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Easier to communicate and connect with other content creators on a forum than during a live stream. I'm hoping to continue learning about growing my channel, linking up with others and potentially collaborating, and seeking advice/recommendations/feedback if needed.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I hope to continue growing my channel, improving my overall performance and delivery of content, as well as providing my viewers with the most informative information available about becoming a psychologist and the grad school process.
I'm about to hit my 900 subscriber milestone, but my personal goal is 50,000. I am in the process of developing materials/resources to provide my services to viewers offline as a consultant.
How frequently do you upload? My upload schedule has been all over the place, usually in the middle of the night, but I am planning to begin uploading once a week. I'm in the process of determining which day would be best based on my analytics.
What are your hobbies? Traveling/backpacking around the world (solo travel), scuba diving, meditation, animals, anything related to the ocean (except fishing). Of course, I love psychology, too.
What is your biggest dream? I'd love to travel around the world and continue practicing as a psychologist, although I am uncertain how realistic that may be. I'd like to be a scuba instructor, too. :)
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/drwanderlust

Last edited:

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi ! Welcome to the Community ! You will definitely able to meet new creators and discuss issues. Suggest ( already you have posted I see). You will be able to get all the reviews needed. You are Close to 1k ! Drop a message In Milestones section once you hit :)

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section.

All the best for your journey ahead!

Reactions: HeatherPsyD