• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Declined Topic Planner for Website Version

ZaraHoffman

I love the feature in the mobile app of Video Ideas, but I had already typed up most of my video ideas via the iPhone Notes app before I downloaded TubeBuddy. If Video Ideas was also available on the website version, I could copy and paste my ideas. In addition, I would love to create folders of ideas (for series) to better organize topics that are related to each other.

I know it's available in the plugin, but it's not on the normal website (for SafariΓÇöthe plugin isn't available in the US). My request still stands but I'm just clarifying.

Reactions: Trausner

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I know it's available in the plugin, but it's not on the normal website (for SafariΓÇöthe plugin isn't available in the US). My request still stands but I'm just clarifying.

Safari is no longer supported due to apple's limitations and such. Because of that we only support google chrome and firefox. It is on the normal website, but sadly apple's browser is no longer supported.

CinemaTherapy

Safari is no longer supported due to apple's limitations and such. Because of that we only support google chrome and firefox. It is on the normal website, but sadly apple's browser is no longer supported.
Any plans to support it now that Safari 14 supports WebExtensions? I'd love to get off that Google Train completely, and your extension is literally the only thing I have left that I need from Chrome.

Thanks for the great work on everything!r

Reactions: Trausner

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Any plans to support it now that Safari 14 supports WebExtensions? I'd love to get off that Google Train completely, and your extension is literally the only thing I have left that I need from Chrome.

Thanks for the great work on everything!r
Firefox is better than the Google train, and more thorough than Safari I think.