• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel HI EVERYONE, I CREATE PIANO COVERS WITH LIGHT PARTICLES ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Jarvis Phan

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
User name: Jarvis Phan
Title of introduction: HI EVERYONE, I CREATE PIANO COVERS WITH LIGHT PARTICLES ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Your name/ Alias: Jarvis Phan
Where are you from? Vancouver, B.C.
How did you find TubeBuddy? I did some research about SEO on google and directed me to TubeBuddy.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to connect with others who are also starting out their own YouTube Channel and learn how to use TubeBuddy to grow my own channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal with YouTube is to simply build a portfolio for myself and something to reflect back in 5+ years down the line. It allows me to see how I have grown as a musician and also it is great to be able to show my piano students what they can accomplish and motivate them to practice.
How frequently do you upload? At least once a week. Twice if I'm not too busy.
What are your hobbies? Piano, Drums, Basketball, Snowboard, Food, and hanging out with my cat, Sake.
What is your biggest dream? To be an accomplished pianist and own a property in Vancouver.
YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/user/JarvisPhan

Reactions: Dr Pixel Plays

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi ! Welcome to the Community ! You will definitely be able to show your students about your amazing journey ! All the Best for your journey ahead!

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section.

Reactions: Jarvis Phan