• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel I'm new to YouTube. My channel is about education, family, and anything in between.

Teacher's Wand

Subscriber Goal
User name: Teacher's Wand
Title of introduction: I'm new to YouTube. My channel is about education, family, and anything in between.
Your name/ Alias: Teacher's Wand
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through YouTube video recommendations.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Since I'm new to YouTube, I want to connect with like minded individuals whom I could get great ideas as well as help me to grow my YouTube Channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to be a part of a great community that would help me grow in my YouTube journey. If needed, I would like to get help/assistance from any issues or questions that I'll encounter along the way. I would also love to get more subscribers to maximize the capability of my YouTube Channel.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Teaching, crafts, reading, watching videos.
What is your biggest dream? To be able to create great and quality videos. To grow my channel: get more subscribers, more watch time and be monetized.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCypak-BTo5tl3x-Qflob6Uw

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi ! Welcome to the Community ! You will definitely get help here. There lot of good posts in this Community which are really helpful.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section.

All the best for your journey ahead!

Reactions: Teacher's Wand