• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Is there a way to choose your top 5 "Most commented" people?

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi,

I have few standard Commentators on video who always show me support. I want to give back to them .

Is there any way to choose my top 5 commentators? Or should I go through all of my videos and manually count ?

Your tips / views highly appreciated.

Gunjit

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Maybe you can pin their comment chance wise, Like in the first video you pin Guy A then so on

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
YouTube has a new feature (probably still in beta so idk if everybody has it) that tells you the person you've hearted the most.

1596132272188.png

Still manual and I wonder if they'll ever put that as a filter option. I still am not sure if this is only for one person or more.

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
YouTube has a new feature (probably still in beta so idk if everybody has it) that tells you the person you've hearted the most.

View attachment 6845

Still manual and I wonder if they'll ever put that as a filter option. I still am not sure if this is only for one person or more.
They have it on everyone that is your consistant commentator or faithful folllower

Reactions: Ikerot