• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hi I am teacher and a travel junky. I stopped making videos because I often busy. Because of this lockdown I thought why not start again.

Ehtesham Ahmed

User name: Ehtesham Ahmed
Title of introduction: Hi I am teacher and a travel junky. I uploaded a few videos and then stopped because I take so much time to edit. Because of this lockdown I thought why not start again.
Your name/ Alias: Ehtesham Ahmed Burney
Where are you from? Pakistan
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube videos
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I thought I'd find like minded people and get motivated to make more videos.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to make a movie someday. I live in a country where it is very difficult, specially for someone who has a full time job to get into arts and movies. So, I want to learn the craft of making videos and eventually make a film.
How frequently do you upload? Monthly
What are your hobbies? Travel, Photography, read, movies, cycling, and cooking.
What is your biggest dream? To make a feature length movie
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/ehteshamahmedburney0/

AlexDwane

Welcome to the community, friend! It's actually a great idea to make your own feature film. You, as a teacher, should constantly be evolving and learning new things to teach kids. I watched your videos on YouTube, and the fact that you accompanied the kids on a once-in-a-lifetime trip prepares you for being a true teacher. In fact, I recently graduated and decided to go into Teaching jobs. I love teaching kids, watching them diligently complete assignments, and becoming interested in new knowledge. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors, and I am sure you will achieve everything.

Last edited: