• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question New channel or same channel

Momofthefunfamily

Hi everyone I have a family channel that does challenges and lifestyle. I would like to do "Clean with me" and mom things should I make a new channel or just add a playlist to the channel I already have? TIA

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Am I interested in the answer to this question. My son want us to have a family channel, his personal channel is linked to mine. I feel creating it linked to my channel should be the best but I dont know what happened if ever one channel is taken down. Will it affect all the other channel since it is the same email link?

Reactions: Momofthefunfamily

Dr Pixel Plays

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
So you are making content that fits your channel thematically? You can always think about doing a second channel, but that's only useful if you need a closer connection to your audience, like in a 'behind the scenes'' style.

Second channels get like 1% of the views of the main channel. You literally have to build two channels at the same time. Growing one channel is already hard enough.

I would first try your video idea on your main channel, and see how it performs and what your audience thinks of it. If you get very few views, it's either a bad idea, or you are targeting the wrong audience which would justify a second channel.

• Love
Reactions: Momofthefunfamily