• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Technology Channel UK based Tech Channel that has just passed 7k subs and 1M views

ClickTech

User name: ClickTech
Title of introduction: UK based Tech Channel that has just passed 7k subs and 1M views
Your name/ Alias: ClickTech
Where are you from? UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through various fellow creators
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn more about the features of not just TubeBuddy, but YouTube too.. And to join what looks like a fantastic community of creators.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My current target is to get to 10,000 subs by the end of next year. Hopefully I can do it!
How frequently do you upload? When I can, although I'd like to be able to average at least once a week.
What are your hobbies? Tech, YouTube, playing PC Games with my son
What is your biggest dream? To escape the rat race and go full time on YouTube, although I doubt that would ever happen...
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf-BIvnBMKw4w1z3TB-KONA

VenGame

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
WOw nice content and congrats on 1 million views. Thats something that i wish i got :D

• Love
Reactions: ClickTech

Dr Pixel Plays

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Welcome to the forums!

I guess there's a lot you can learn here. The feedback you get here is great on videos, thumbnails, and just about everything else.
I'm sure you've got lots to share as well. You've got quite a channel.

I'm also looking forward to having an interesting job myself. But I'm still a student. And YouTube is just one thing that excites me, but the great thing is that you can' never know where you'll be one day. So who knows? I wish you the best luck!