• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel 26 and finally getting the courage to create my own world! :)

The Nalanator

Subscriber Goal
User name: The Nalanator
Title of introduction: 26 and finally getting the courage to create my own world! :)
Your name/ Alias: The Nalanator
Where are you from? United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found some videos from other creators on youtube about the different tools and ways to grow on youtube and they all talked about TubeBuddy and I did my research and I downloaded the TubeBuddy app on my phone and it has made a huge difference for me.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined the forums because I wanted to meet and interact with new people and get help with my channel where possible and vise versa.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I started my channel to help with my mental health and putting my creative side out there. So my first goal is to reach at least 100,000 subscribers which i'm sure with work is possible and go from there and better myself for my family.
How frequently do you upload? Currently I am trying to upload a couple of times a week and go from there.
What are your hobbies? My hobbies would be, gaming, photography, computers, multimedia & writing.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream in life is to make a better future for my family.
YouTube Channel Link: UCFY-8cQUlxf6_wlwyG2iMjw

Dr Pixel Plays

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Welcome to the forums!

Make sure to read the rules first as always.

I'm sure people can help you here, especially with good feedback.

YouTube isn't really the best place when you are struggling with mental health. On the other hand, you also grow through challenges. You can also build a community that supports you, and seeing people enjoying what you make can be a huge boost to confidence. So go for it! There's nothing to lose.

You are very ambitious. Reaching 100k subs takes a lot of hard work. But only the people who aim high, get there. You might want to break your goal down into subgoals, though. Start with 10 subs, or 50. This keeps you motivated longer. 100k sometimes seems like this big and unobtainable goal, which can be quite intimidating.

I wish you good luck with your channel and this forum!