• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Gaming channel & tips and tricks to grow on youtube

VenGame

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: VenGame
Title of introduction: Gaming channel & tips and tricks to grow on youtube
Your name/ Alias: Venom
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found tubebuddy when I was searching on youtube on how to grow my channel it was from a youtuber.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined because I thought It would be a nice way to interact and share my ideas and maybe ask questions about tubebuddy
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to reach 1k subscribers and by the end of 2020 But at the rate Im going it will take me 100 years which is why i got tubebuddy
How frequently do you upload? I try to upload daily but I usually upload every other day (once every two days)
What are your hobbies? I like Gaming and Scripting on roblox
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to have not exactly a huge fanbase but a reliable fan base which appreciates me for me
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtmC7DhA2y302cCa2XrJsYg

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi ! Welcome to the Community ! I am welcoming you know and then I also realize that you have already become "Recognized member".

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section ( you must have already done I guess)

All the best for your journey ahead!

Reactions: Yxmziii