• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion NEW music library filtering

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
So I just noticed the audio library in creator studio has been updated to the new creator studio layout. This got me thinking... is it possible to add a filter to hide songs listened to, much the same as being able to hide comments that we don't want to deal with, without deleting the comment entirely.

There seems to be no visual indication to show people what they've already listened to. So IF it's possible, I'd love there to be some kind of plugin that can let us hide songs that we've listened to and aren't interested in. (I probably should just get epidemic sounds)

I feel it's probably not possible, but if it IS, I'd love it, because I'm a big user of the audio library in studio, and always found it tricky to track what I have, and haven't listened to.

Reactions: Dr Pixel Plays

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
So I just noticed the audio library in creator studio has been updated to the new creator studio layout. This got me thinking... is it possible to add a filter to hide songs listened to, much the same as being able to hide comments that we don't want to deal with, without deleting the comment entirely.

There seems to be no visual indication to show people what they've already listened to. So IF it's possible, I'd love there to be some kind of plugin that can let us hide songs that we've listened to and aren't interested in. (I probably should just get epidemic sounds)

I feel it's probably not possible, but if it IS, I'd love it, because I'm a big user of the audio library in studio, and always found it tricky to track what I have, and haven't listened to.

YouTube is currently revamping it, so I don't think it would make sense for us to. However, maybe we could do something for our member perks audio .... hmm

Reactions: Beanie Draws