• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Hey guys I'm a Nigerian Creative based in the U.S. I'm one of those people who like to do everything, I make Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, DIY and other

iamkizaj

User name: iamkizaj
Title of introduction: Hey guys I'm a Nigerian Creative based in the U.S. I'm one of those people who like to do everything, I make Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, DIY and other random videos. Yea i know i do alot. That's me lol Jack of all Trades.
Your name/ Alias: Bethel
Where are you from? Originally from Nigeria, Based in the United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? A Youtuber, Anne Dube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Well i just wanted to connect with other youtubers and of course grow my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Through my Channel, i hope to teach and entertain people, i also want to use it as a base for future business plans which i have
How frequently do you upload? I upload twice a week
What are your hobbies? Eating, Eating And Eating. Making money to lol
What is your biggest dream? my biggest dream right now is to retire by or before i'm 30 years old. Weird right?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrNXFqkbX18Sogj8EDFBAjA

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi ! Welcome to the Community ! I also downloaded Tubebuddy Plugin through Anne Dube :)

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section.

All the best for your journey ahead!