• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Subscribe button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeping up with the

Cooking with Mrs Joneses
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I have been trying for approximately a week and a half if not longer to apply for my subscribe button which was approved. But once I tried to copy my ID channel and go over to second and third phase it does absolutely nothing other than Carry me to my channel. I don't know what to do because it looks to me as if everything is in order. I also send the screenshot as well but I still have no subscribe or can promote. Can someone help me because the directions that was given first second and third I have took every measurement.

Dr Pixel Plays

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
I took a look at your profile and your channel ID is wrong:

Capture44.PNG

In that place should be your channel id. You can find your channel id in the URL of your channel:

Capture45.PNG

OP
OP
Keeping up with the

Keeping up with the

Cooking with Mrs Joneses
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Thank you so much I definitely will look into that...

Thank you once again for your help I hope I got it but I guess I'll see you in the morning cuz it's 3:41 am. I do believe I found the channel and that was all that needed to be corrected.

Dr Pixel Plays

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
You posted your YT Url in there, but you need your YouTube ID. You also have a custom YT Url, but I didn't know since your channel wasn't linked.

To view your channel id you need to go to https://www.youtube.com/account_advanced.
And there you can find your channel id which you need to copy and post in your profile. Then it should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.