• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vegan Lifestyle Morning Routine | Secrets | what I did to lose 58 lbs!

Ca55i31984

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Happy Friday Youtube Family! Today I show you MY Vegan Lifestyle Morning Routine. I'll show you what I have been doing to help with weight loss and have a fresh start to my morning. I recently started in a Plant Based Vegan Lifestyle 2 weeks ago thanks to Youtuber Plantiful Kiki, but have been doing this Morning Routine off and on for a year now. This Morning Routine is my go to when I need a boost of energy in the morning. I have been steadily losing weight, and then a "PLATEAU" in my weight loss occurred UGGHH! This happens to everyone from time to time. It's okay, that just means let's try something New and continue on with healthy goals. You have to stay committed and have a good mindset in your journey. I am here for You if you need some Motivation. Let's get healthy together. Love Ya

LET'S GET THIS CHANNEL TO 100 SUBS AND HAVE A GIVEAWAY!!
MAKE SURE YOU LIKE,SHARE & SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL.
THIS HELPS YOUTUBE KNOW TO SHOW MORE PEOPLE MY VIDEOS. THIS WILL GIVE US A BROADER COMMUNITY TO COMMUNICATE WITH. FOLLOW ME IN A REAL LIFE JOURNEY IN RAISING 3 GROWING KIDS AND MY JOURNEY TO FINALLY CHOOSE ME AND GET HEALTHY.

* Subscriber count - 88... gaining a little traction and I appreciate everyone who has supported me this far. Subscribe if you would like, I will be posting vlogs Tuesday and Friday @ 11 am MST if you want to stop by to show some love. Love Ya,
Cassie
View: https://youtu.be/exFgHnAtJ3M