• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Chaotic Family of 7!

DevRitter77

User name: DevRitter77
Title of introduction: Chaotic Family of 7!
Your name/ Alias: Devon
Where are you from? Homosassa, Florida
How did you find TubeBuddy? A YouTuber named Tara Henderson
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Hoping to meet others and get all kinds of new information about how best to use Tubebuddy and grow my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'm hoping to just get the message out there that having a large family is difficult, and that since I had kids so young that I still have a lot of growing to do myself and I still have a lot to learn about parenthood. Hopefully, this can help not just myself but a lot of others as well.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly right now. I am posting catchup vlogs because I took like a 3 year hiatus
What are your hobbies? I like playing video games, watching movies, vlogging, learning new recipes, improving my home interior, experimenting with essential oils, reading, and so much more.
What is your biggest dream? To positively impact the lives of others in a way that prevents chaos in their own lives.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO32ZMacVtCaVtMvJRgXQPQ?view_as=subscriber

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi ! Welcome to the Community ! You will definitely Learn great stuff here .

How are you able to manage the whole family & Youtube ? What's your back support ?

By the way, I am also fan of OKbaby. They are the first YouTube channel I ever subscribed to.

and yeh please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section.

All the best for your journey ahead!

Reactions: Cannyta
OP
OP
DevRitter77

DevRitter77

Managing both is definitely a challenge. It's pretty simple to vlog during the day, and save the editing for nighttime.

I learned of OKBaby through a video suggestion after watching Britney and Baby. I still watch both, but also KKandbabyJ and I've expanded into watching other families too. I've learned a lot through family channels that I didn't actually learn growing up. Now I hope to use my channel to help others in my situation. I read the forum rules, and I've been reading other rules too.

Thank you so much for welcoming me to the forum! :)