• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Related Keywords

Status
Not open for further replies.

User31111

Hi everybody,

I have posted this topic before but never received support - neither via email nore here in this forum. Quite the opposite actually.. Ikerot simply closed my thread and doesnt respond, neither does Andrew.

I would like to give it another try as Im a paying customer and do expect to receive a working product or at least respectful support. In the name of transparency I would appreciate if this thread was not closed again.

My issue is that I dont receive related keyword suggestions. It simply doesnt react. Ive tried multiple browsers, deleted cache and cookies, disabled extensions, disabled VPN but nothing works.

Screenshot 2020-07-24 at 16.13.56.png

Id appreciate any kind of support to get this working.

Thanks

David

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi everybody,

I have posted this topic before but never received support - neither via email nore here in this forum. Quite the opposite actually.. Ikerot simply closed my thread and doesnt respond, neither does Andrew.

I would like to give it another try as Im a paying customer and do expect to receive a working product or at least respectful support. In the name of transparency I would appreciate if this thread was not closed again.

My issue is that I dont receive related keyword suggestions. It simply doesnt react. Ive tried multiple browsers, deleted cache and cookies, disabled extensions, disabled VPN but nothing works.

View attachment 6742.

Thanks

David

This looks to be an issue! Please reach out to support: https://tubebuddy.com/support since this is the correct answer thread closed.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi everybody,

View attachment 6742.

Thanks

David

This looks to be an issue! Please reach out to support: https://tubebuddy.com/support since this is the correct answer thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.