• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question How may I getting views from without ranking search terms

Roopali Bajaj

TubeBuddy Pro
Hello to all,

I am tracking search terms of my channel from which I am getting views since few weeks. When I searched those terms in Keyword explorer, then I saw my weighted rank is very poor and even none of our video is coming in top 40.

I am very curious to know that how may I getting views from those search terms. Even some terms are giving me views on daily basis.

Can anyone help me on this query?

Thank You in Advance
Roopali Bajaj

Dr Pixel Plays

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
I do get traffic from just the game name on my gaming videos. I obviously don't rank on the game name, yet:) But what I noticed is that when you upload your video, you have a good chance of ranking in the search results for the first hour or so. So you might want to take a look at traffic over time.

The search results are also personalized for logged in YouTube accounts, so maybe you rank for certain people?

Reactions: Roopali Bajaj

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I do get traffic from just the game name on my gaming videos. I obviously don't rank on the game name, yet:) But what I noticed is that when you upload your video, you have a good chance of ranking in the search results for the first hour or so. So you might want to take a look at traffic over time.

The search results are also personalized for logged in YouTube accounts, so maybe you rank for certain people?

YouTube actually has a "New" tag that gives you a week for terms around a genre/ or subject. Keyword research and such helps out the gate AND for long term.

Hello to all,

I am tracking search terms of my channel from which I am getting views since few weeks. When I searched those terms in Keyword explorer, then I saw my weighted rank is very poor and even none of our video is coming in top 40.

I am very curious to know that how may I getting views from those search terms. Even some terms are giving me views on daily basis.

Can anyone help me on this query?

Thank You in Advance
Roopali Bajaj

You go to analytics, traffic sources you can see :)