• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hi, I make funny stuff with video games... And bad ideas (also in video games)

Dr Pixel Plays

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
User name: Dr Pixel Plays
Title of introduction: Hi, I make funny stuff with video games... And bad ideas (also in video games)
Your name/ Alias: Dr Pixel Plays (just Dr Pixel is also fine)
Where are you from? Germany
How did you find TubeBuddy? I dunno. I searched for YouTube SEO and pretty quickly people started talking about something called 'TubeBuddy'.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Meeting other creators, learning, making friends, and growing my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Having fun, producing fun, and getting fun(ds). Yeah, I'm bad at puns, so I'm good at puns? Anyway, if this grows into something that would be cool.
How frequently do you upload? Currently like 2 times a week. But in the long run one video a week is my goal.
What are your hobbies? Game dev, YouTube, computers, being productive, stock investing.
What is your biggest dream? Paying my bills with a job that doesn't make me feel miserable e.g. game dev, self-employment, or YT, who knows? I'm still a student.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH3hO838NbfQ_KgKiSFLKfw

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Dr Pixel Plays, welcome to our community. Always great to welcome a fellow gamer to our forums.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Title of introduction: Hi, I make funny stuff with video games... And bad ideas (also in video games)
How did you find TubeBuddy? I dunno. I searched for YouTube SEO and pretty quickly people started talking about something called 'TubeBuddy'.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Meeting other creators, learning, making friends, and growing my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Having fun, producing fun, and getting fun(ds). Yeah, I'm bad at puns, so I'm good at puns? Anyway, if this grows into something that would be cool.
How frequently do you upload? Currently like 2 times a week. But in the long run one video a week is my goal.
What are your hobbies? Game dev, YouTube, computers, being productive, stock investing.
What is your biggest dream? Paying my bills with a job that doesn't make me feel miserable e.g. game dev, self-employment, or YT, who knows? I'm still a student.

Welcome to the forums! I love video games, one of my favorite past times! Glad you saw us in the SEO Category means we're doing something right.

I wish you all the best on your dream! Gave your thread a sticky, and hope to continue seeing you around.

OP
OP
Dr Pixel Plays

Dr Pixel Plays

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Welcome to the forums! I love video games, one of my favorite past times! Glad you saw us in the SEO Category means we're doing something right.

I wish you all the best on your dream! Gave your thread a sticky, and hope to continue seeing you around.
Thank you very much! The support here is really amazing! Not only do small channels get 50% off, you also get to be part of this community for free!

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
OP
OP
Dr Pixel Plays

Dr Pixel Plays

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
How long have you been in the gaming world?
I grew up with Nintendo consoles, mainly the Wii and 3ds.
Then I got into PC gaming. That must have been around 5 years ago.
I've got my self-build gaming PC now for almost 3 years.
Well, and about a month ago I started experimenting with gaming videos, and that ended up becoming my channel.

FollsUnitex

Nice to see you! Good luck with your journey!

Reactions: Dr Pixel Plays

Wildlife with LUKE

Hello remember to follow the guidelines and rules. Most importantly don't do sub for sub on collaboration and meetup and don't beg for subs. I had to learn the hard way by getting 2 warnings.

Trae Reacts

Cool Channel Bro ! I think you'll be a great commentator