• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Is there a difference in YouTubers community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeping up with the

Cooking with Mrs Joneses
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I would like to know if there's a difference in the YouTube Community. What I mean is can you tell the difference in a YouTuber that is with tubebuddy or a YouTuber who does not have tubebuddy.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I would like to know if there's a difference in the YouTube Community. What I mean is can you tell the difference in a YouTuber that is with tubebuddy or a YouTuber who does not have tubebuddy.

I mean there are differences in every community. Are you asking if you can see if a user is a TB user? If so that's a privacy issue, and up to them if they want to share. We won't do that, they'll choose to :)

Reactions: Keeping up with the

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

I mean there are differences in every community. Are you asking if you can see if a user is a TB user? If so that's a privacy issue, and up to them if they want to share. We won't do that, they'll choose to :)

OP
OP
Keeping up with the

Keeping up with the

Cooking with Mrs Joneses
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Thank you for answering!!! I was just asking because I hear a lot of YouTubers say that there's a difference in the community and I wasn't understanding how
Because I have heard YouTuber say I'm in a different community but never quite explain. Like for instance I am about 5,000 subscribers so when I reach 10,000 will I go into another Community that's what I'm basically is asking.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
There is a definite difference in your mindset as you grow and mature with anything that you do, but that really has nothing to do with your number of subscribers. It has everything to do with your experience, knowledge and understanding of your own work and of the platform in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.