• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Hi everyone!

LifewithSusan

User name: LifewithSusan
Title of introduction: Hi everyone!
Your name/ Alias: Susan Wang
Where are you from? Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? From Facebook groups
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To connect with other YouTubers who share the same interests
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: The goal of my channel is to spread positivity and happiness and eventually reach 1000 subs
How frequently do you upload? Every Thursdays at 4:30pm PST
What are your hobbies? Alpine skiing, watching movies, playing with my dog and making YouTube videos
What is your biggest dream? To be an elementary school teacher and be successful. I also want to go to ski competitions
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW3JfIzhOP-U3cHMcTkXL6A?view_as=subscriber

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi Susan, welcome to the forums. What kind of videos do you create?

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @LifewithSusan, welcome to our community. It's great to see someone wanting to be an elementary school teacher. I wish you the best of luck in your journey.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

Reactions: LifewithSusan

InspirationalbyMarie

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Hi Susan, Welcome, you're in a great place, I love that one of the goals of your channel is to spread positivity and happiness similar goals to mine. My mums a lecturer, you guys do a great job.I am sure you will get there.

• Love
Reactions: LifewithSusan